[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Galaxy 5 autosync stop working  XML
Forum Index » Technical Support

caranibieros

Is there any update yet? If possible can bloove notify me for new update to our email address that register with bloove? I have problem to recieve message direct into device, notify by email more useful
Tech_support

caranibieros wrote:Is there any update yet? If possible can bloove notify me for new update to our email address that register with bloove? I have problem to recieve message direct into device, notify by email more useful

We didn't release any update.
[WWW] [ICQ]
caranibieros

Great thanks for fast response.
Is there any announcement in forum that tell any update? Or twitter or something like that?
I was a person that not touch our device very often so autosync bloove must be useful for me. If any update release so i missing lot of text message, because without installing new version, bloove wont sync automatically, i must touch my device to install it manually
If bloove have announcement or twitter update or notify by email about new update that must be useful
Admin

caranibieros wrote:Great thanks for fast response.
Is there any announcement in forum that tell any update? Or twitter or something like that?
I was a person that not touch our device very often so autosync bloove must be useful for me. If any update release so i missing lot of text message, because without installing new version, bloove wont sync automatically, i must touch my device to install it manually
If bloove have announcement or twitter update or notify by email about new update that must be useful

Major updates are announced in this forum http://www.bloove.com/en/forum/forums/show/1.page
It has RSS which you can use for any sort of notifications. Also it is translated into Twitter account @BlooveMobile

Thanks,
Mike Noskov
[Email] [WWW]
caranibieros

is there any new update that require to install?
because my bloove wont autosync again.
my Last sync: 21/02/2012 22:02:26 on GMT +7
Tech_support

caranibieros wrote:is there any new update that require to install?

We didn't release any update, check your phone's Internet connection. It's more convenient if you report these problems via complaint form so we can provide fast and personal response by email with additional info, forum is for more general problems.
[WWW] [ICQ]
caranibieros

Tech_support wrote:
caranibieros wrote:is there any new update that require to install?

We didn't release any update, check your phone's Internet connection. It's more convenient if you report these problems via complaint form so we can provide fast and personal response by email with additional info, forum is for more general problems.

thanks
caranibieros

I'd like to follow bloove twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/bloovemobile
If new tweet is posted, that mean new update and i must update it manually ? Thanks
Admin

caranibieros wrote:I'd like to follow bloove twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/bloovemobile
If new tweet is posted, that mean new update and i must update it manually ? Thanks

We didn't make any updates recently. According to our logs, autosync is working for your phone. Please check connection by starting Agent manually. When there will be version update, I'll note in the tweet which platforms are affected and what actions are required from users.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/03/2012 20:31:54

Thanks,
Mike Noskov
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Technical Support
Go to: