[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Group Messaging With Upgrade  XML
Forum Index » Technical Support

CBudzyn

I frequently need to text 80+ people to inform them of events with only a few hours notice and my issue is that my android upgraded to ICS and now my group messaging does not work on Handcent. I was wanting to upgrade my bloove account to fix this problem.
Some questions i have include the limits of group texting on bloove that come with the $60/year membership. Delivery speed of the texts. And reliability.
If someone could please answer get back to me about this i would greatly appriciate it.
-Thanks
Tech_support

CBudzyn wrote:I frequently need to text 80+ people to inform them of events with only a few hours notice and my issue is that my android upgraded to ICS and now my group messaging does not work on Handcent. I was wanting to upgrade my bloove account to fix this problem.
Some questions i have include the limits of group texting on bloove that come with the $60/year membership. Delivery speed of the texts. And reliability.
If someone could please answer get back to me about this i would greatly appriciate it.
-Thanks

Bloove uses your mobile phone to send sms so actual speed and cost depend only on your mobile phone and your operator. We're going to add ability to send group messages without mobile phone using sms gateways.

So now we have two options:

1) we can temporary enable group messaging feature for your account, you will test it and decide if you want to buy basic plan;

2) you will be our beta tester for group messaging via sms gateways, you will get basic plan for free (you still have to pay for each sms but for discounted prices) but we'll ask a lot of questions about your use cases and first question is what is the most common destination country for your sms and what price per sms you expect to pay.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/01/2012 12:31:19

[WWW] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Technical Support
Go to: